Prayer is powerful. Prayer through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Patroness, is even more powerful. It unites us as children of a loving Father. For all those in need of prayer at this time:
Let us pray for our newly elected State Court officers. May the Lord grant them wisdom to lead local courts, the grace to be examples of faith filled women serving Him and the community, and aid to help grow our membership over the next two years.
We pray for Bishop George Leo Thomas, Bishop of the Diocese of Las Vegas, that his tenure is a spirit filled and fruitful time for him and for us. We also pray for our State Chaplain, Father John McShane, for continued success in his ministries.
For our Catholic Daughter sisters and their families in Nevada, the United States and throughout the world.
Grant Lord God, that we your servants may enjoy unfailing health of mind and body. Through the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary, Ever Virgin, may we be set free from present sorrows and come to enjoy eternal happiness. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen
Ave Maria, Court #1420
- Jimmy and Jeff Cameron, sons of member, Vivian McMurray
- Michael Fernandez, Lt Cdr USNavy, deployed, son of member Maria Fernandez
- Melissa and Paul Woodward, children of member Vicky Woodward
- Carmela Chris
- Carmen Miller
Our Lady of the Valley, Court 2118
- Madison Bower
- Nicole, Daughter of Nancy Scarbro, Recording Secretary
- Vicky Bentley, Past State Regent
Our Lady of Carson Valley, Court #2132
- Roberta Anthis (Cancer, in hospital for palliative care) Also prayers for her family, husband and five adopted teenage children
- Jean Tomlinson
- Donna Kunkle
- Anne McGregor
- Lila Belarde (Homebound)
- Toni Marcella and husband
Our Lady of the Rosary, Court #2226
- Richard Vanden Brink, Brother-in-law of Eileen Quinn, PR
- Beth and Dan Nelis
- Maria Bevilacqua
- Elda Garcia, Past Local Court Treasurer
- For the repose of the soul of Karen Anderson, Past Local Court Regent
If you or a loved one need the prayers of faithful women, contact Mary Lopez, 2nd State Vice Regent and Spiritual Enhancement Chairman, at email@example.com. All names submitted will be on the prayer list for six months.